Lake Triathlon TX212 White/Black
Regular price £94.99 You save 50%
Lake TX212 Mens Triathlon Shoe
In a triathlon the cycling phase is the centre of the action. Where every second counts when switching from swimming to cycling and cycling to running. That's why we have developed our TX series. High-performance shoes that are ultra light, fast drying and exceptional comfortable and have a quick foot entry and exit. Let's just say that the biking part is covered.
- Tri Sport Last – features a larger, more roomy toe box while providing increased foot control through the heel and saddle of the foot.
- Fibreglass-injected Hi-impact nylon outsole NuFOAM breathable & wicking shell with Trek-Dry antimicrobial liner
- Dual hook & loop straps
- Fit - Regular
- Upper Material - NuFOAMTM breathable & wicking shell with Trek-Dry antimicrobial line
- Sole Material - Nylon
- Cleat Compatibility - 3 Hole
- Closure system - Hook & loop straps
How to get basic foot measurement.
Step 1: Trace your foot onto a sheet of paper. After you trace you foot take a ruler and make a line to mark the furthest point on all four sides as shown below.
Step 2: Length measurement (Points 1 to 2 as shown below). Using a millimeter ruler get the measurement of the longest distance from heel to longest toe(first or second toe).
Step 3: Width measurement (Points 3 to 4 as shown below). Using a millimeter ruler get the measurement of the widest distance of foot from side to side.
Step 4: Repeat step for both feet as your feet may be different sizes. Typically you will want shoes that accommodate your largest foot the most comfortably.
Please Note: for correct measurement we require a 3 digit millimeter measurement. example: 267mm or 26.7cm is acceptable. We cannot get correct measurement from only 2 digits. example: 26cm cannot give us correct data.
Men’s Shoe Size Conversion
Women’s shoe size conversion.