Lake Triathlon TX312c White Mens
Regular price £244.99 You save 50%
Lake TX312C Triathlon Shoes
When it comes to high-performance triathlon footwear it does not get much better than the Lake TX312C Triathlon Shoe. Made from state of the art materials, the TX312C uses an innovative closure system and is designed for everything from sprint distance triathlons to epic Ironman events.
- Tri Race Performance – designed for higher cadence and pressure riding. Features more curved profile and increased toe pitch and heel lift
- Lake Race 100% Carbon Fiber Sole.
- NuFOAM breathable & wicking shell with Trek-Dry antimicrobial liner
- Dual hook & loop straps with fast transition Push/Pull BOA L4 heel closure
- Fit - Regular
- Upper Material - NuForm shell
- Sole Material - Carbon
- Cleat Compatibility - 3 Hole
- Closure system - BOA
How to get basic foot measurement.
Step 1: Trace your foot onto a sheet of paper. After you trace you foot take a ruler and make a line to mark the furthest point on all four sides as shown below.
Step 2: Length measurement (Points 1 to 2 as shown below). Using a millimeter ruler get the measurement of the longest distance from heel to longest toe(first or second toe).
Step 3: Width measurement (Points 3 to 4 as shown below). Using a millimeter ruler get the measurement of the widest distance of foot from side to side.
Step 4: Repeat step for both feet as your feet may be different sizes. Typically you will want shoes that accommodate your largest foot the most comfortably.
Please Note: for correct measurement we require a 3 digit millimeter measurement. example: 267mm or 26.7cm is acceptable. We cannot get correct measurement from only 2 digits. example: 26cm cannot give us correct data.
Men’s Shoe Size Conversion
Women’s shoe size conversion.