Sram Force 22 Front Derailleur Braze on
SRAM Force 22 Yaw Front Derailleur
The SRAM Force 22 front derailleur gives riders the freedom to shift quickly with no trim and no chain rasp. The Yaw rotating front derailleur cage is an elegant solution to a problem that plagued drivetrains for decades. Instead of multiple shifts using trim, with confusing micro adjustments, the SRAM Force 22 front derailleur actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. As a result, shifts feel more direct and precise.
- Yaw cage rotates in line with chain, improving the shifting speed and precision while eliminating the need for shifter trim.
- Slim spring design eliminates frame interference.
- Durable, light, fast, precise and optimized to work with X-GlideR chainrings.
- Precision alignment markings.
- Integrated chain spotter protects your frame and installs and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself.